Here, we’re informing you of serious information. Anu Tyagi is the spouse of Shrikant Tyagi, who was purportedly arrested as a result of his life was in peril. A video of her partner abusing and assaulting a girl resulted in his suspension.
Read More: Purple Hearts on Netflix: Plot, Cast, and Everything Else We Know
The video has gone common all through social networking websites. Recently, this information was printed on-line, and it’s quickly spreading on social media websites. All web customers are at present looking for this information on-line since they’re fairly intrigued about it. This put up will offer you extra news-related info, so let’s proceed with the information.
Anu Tyagi, the arrested spouse of Shrikant Tyagi, stated that her husband’s life was in peril. A viral video of her partner torturing and punching a girl led to his imprisonment. He was arrested on suspicion of molesting, inciting a disturbance, committing fraud, and violating components of the Gangster Act.
Since August 9, Shrikant Tyagi has been in judicial custody and is at present confined on the Luksar jail. Anu Tyagi, his spouse, filed a petition with the Surajpur district courtroom requesting safety for her husband when he leaves jail to attend courtroom proceedings.
In a petition to the district courtroom, Tyagi stated that her husband’s life was in peril and requested for his safety to be upgraded. She added within the petition, “Previously, mobster Vinay Tyagi attempted to murder Shrikant Tyagi, resulting in his fatal injury. Shrikant was granted Y-level security at the time, but it was revoked subsequently.”
Who Is Anu Tyagi?
- Anu Tyagi is the spouse of arrested Noida politician Shrikant Tyagi, whose video of him insulting and threatening a girl grew to become viral when it was posted on social media.
- Her husband recognized himself as a nationwide government member of the Kisan Morcha of the Bharatiya Janata Party. The political occasion, nevertheless, has maintained that he’s not a member.
- The police detained Tyagi for questioning, and he or she claimed that she and her household had been subjected to psychological abuse in the course of the inquiry.
- Ankita Sharma, Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (Central Noida and Women Safety), responded that Tyagi was handled with the utmost respect.
- Tyagi moreover acknowledged that the BJP had deserted her partner. She acknowledged, “I have observed him attending party programs, activities, and rallies… Now he has been left alone.”
- She mentioned the viral video of her husband abusing and threatening a feminine neighbor on the Grand Omaxe society in Noida’s Sector 93B.
- Tyagi stated that her husband’s language within the video was unacceptable and famous that he ought to have issued an apology.