McDonald’s Monopoly returned on September 7 and fast-food lovers all through the UK are combating to collect these all-important properties.
The annual recreation, which allows fast-food eaters to win prizes, runs for six weeks until October 18, and there are an excessive amount of fantastic instantaneous win prizes to bag.
However once you truly have to win the massive bucks, like a MINI Electric Car or £2,000 trip, you’ll have to collect the colour models.
It’s an identical to a recreation of the British board recreation Monopoly, and the intention is to snag a whole set, like three pinks or two browns.
The most elusive prize is the darkish blues, which might get you a whopping £100,000 cash, nevertheless what variety of Mayfair tickets are there?
Read on to hunt out out…
How many Mayfair stickers are there?
In 2022, there are 5 Mayfair stickers, which means £500,000 cash will in all probability be bagged by 4 lucky winners.
Four of them are positioned on meals devices that you simply simply buy in retailer and one different one will in all probability be gained by means of the model new Double Peel perform.
The Double Peel means you presumably can peel one different sticker every time you monetary establishment a property throughout the McDonald’s app, supplying you with one different chance to win.
Once you’ve bought your meals and peeled the stickers off, all it’s essential do is head to the McDonald’s UK app and scan the sticker.
For every property banked, you presumably can peel an extra digital sticker with out having to buy any further meals, and your property or instantaneous win will in all probability be saved throughout the app.
As always, there are hundreds and hundreds of Park Lane stickers. So, even once you’ve purchased one amongst these, you’re nonetheless very distant from profitable the £100,000.
What are the alternative unusual stickers?
Mayfair is solely one in every of many 9 unusual properties. Here are all of them:
- Dark Blue: Mayfair – £100,000 cash (5 on the market)
- Green: Bond Street – MINI Electric Car (21 on the market)
- Red: Strand – £1,000 to spend on Home Entertainment at AO – (110 on the market)
- Yellow: Coventry Street – £2,000 Holiday with TUI – (80 on the market)
- Train stations: Liverpool St Station – See Tickets £250 Events Voucher – (510 on the market)
- Orange: Marlborough Street – Nintendo Switch from Zavvi – (700 on the market)
- Pink: Northumberland Avenue – Experience Day with Buyagift (2,200 on the market)
- Light blue: Euston Road – Grind True Wireless Earbuds from Skullcandy – (1,650 on the market)
- Brown: Old Kent Road – McDonald’s Medium Extra Value Meal or Big Flavour Wrap Meal – (2,100,000 on the market)
All the menu devices with Monopoly stickers
To uncover these properties, it’s a must to remember to buy meals with stickers on as not all menu devices have them.
There are stickers on these items:
- Chicken & Bacon Salad
- Chicken Salad
- Chicken Selects (3 or 5 gadgets)
- Big Tasty (With or with out bacon
- Any Big Flavour Wrap
- Chicken Legend (Mayo, BBQ or spicy)
- Spicy Chicken McNuggets (6 or 9 gadgets)
- Spicy Chicken McNuggets Sharebox
- Medium or Large Soft Drink
- Any merchandise from the McCafé Iced fluctuate
- Medium or Large Fries
- Mozzarella Dippers
- Mozzarella Dippers Cheese Sharebox
- Mars or Twix McFlurry
- Side Salad, Veg Bag or Fruit Bag (when supplied as part of a medium or huge meal)
- Any totally different Drink (when supplied as part of a medium or huge meal)